понедельник, 15 октября 2018 г.

Ticket#570634441 [buratiyashkid.sever@blogger.com] 16-10-2018 09:35:16 I got lots of interesting things from your computer

Hi there.

Hopefully you actually will not care about my language grammar, since i'm from Philippines. I toxified your device with a trojan and im in possession of all of your private information out of your operating system.

It previously was established on an adult page and after that you have selected the video clip, it, my application instantly got into your system.

Afterward, your webcamera captured you going manual, on top of that i captured a vid that you have seen.

Immediately after a short while it also picked up all of your social contact info. In case u need me to wipe off your all that i currently have - send me 460 dollars in btc it's a crypto-currency. It's my wallet address : 1thBFYMFHsFUsVE4DVheD9WwZT8YFsmQZ

At this moment you have 28 hrs. to make a decision As soon as i will get the transaction i'll wipe out this footage and every thing thoroughly. If not, please be sure this video will be submitted to all of your buddies.